Our firm provides sound advice and effective representation to lenders, builders, developers, investors, home purchasers, and homeowners’ associations throughout South Georgia. We regularly assist in all phases of the acquisition, development and sale of office, retail, industrial and residential properties. This representation often includes drafting purchase and sale agreements, leases, restrictive covenants, and homeowners’ associations’ organizational documents. While we routinely handle all aspects of development, we specialize in facilitating residential and commercial real estate closings where we provide clear advice to get the parties to the closing table.
The attorneys at Dover Miller Karras Langdale & Brantley regularly represent clients in the following real estate matters:
- Timber transactions (including representation associated with the purchase and financing of timber tracts and the drafting of timber purchase agreements and associated documents)
- Zoning and land use cases (including handling all aspects of rezoning real property, subdivision planning and variance approvals)
- Eminent Domain (including the handling of Department of Transportation cases)
- Real Estate tax appeals
- Landlord-Tenant disputes
- Completing title searches and issuing title opinions
- Preparation and/or filing of construction agreements, contractor’s affidavits, notices of commencement, and mechanics’ and materialmen’s liens
- And other real estate litigation matters such as quiet title actions, partition actions, boundary line disputes, and adverse possession claims.